Control Room Operator at Quantectum AG
At Quantectum we are looking for a Control Room Operator at Quantectum AG
- collect the basic geologic information on the regions, active tectonic faults, past large earthquakes and create the database,
- monitoring of the GIS data on important infrastructure, population density, building quality, etc.,
- analysis of the forecasts (global and regional),
- preparation of the interpretations of the earthquake forecasts (many interpretations will be created automatically by AutoBot, but the operators should check them and improve them),
- production of the forecasts-texts and graphics based on the raw forecasts, which can then be used to record TV shows in the Video Center. The Video Center will once per week record the earthquake forecasts just as the weather forecasts on the TV for the chosen regions. The forecasts will cover a 14 day period and also an analysis of the current events in the regions,
- analysis of the forecasting performance, statistical tests, etc...,
- documentation of forecasting performance, successes, and failures,research work: cooperation in developing the new forecasting models based on the experiences,
- cooperation in writing scientific articles,
- cooperation with other teams within the company.
- English language,
- diploma or Ph.D. in geology, geophysics or seismology,
- quick learning,
- systematic thinking, multitasking, attentiveness, responsibility,
- diligence, punctuality,
- benevolence, activity.
- moving to Slovenia as soon as possible,
- work 5 days per week at the office.
- opportunity for professional growth.
More about Quantectum: https://quantectum.com/
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org until May 27, 2022.